Monday

All the money from Franklin Squires Stopped!

Mr. Paisola

I have received payments from Franklin Squires initiating from contracts of home sales that they purchased from me.

Recently the payments have stopped (before completing the terms as agreed). I called Franklin Squires to have the matter handled directly and was re-directed several times from one representative to another. I have email correspondence from Rick that he would look into the matter. He has quit corresponding with me as of a little over a week ago with out offering any information as to the breach of contract. I have called and left messages and I am told I cannot spear to Rick directly.

As of Nov 14th they will be three payments delinquent.

Please let me know if you have any more information about the status of their company. Thank you!

No comments: